This is your opportunity to put your affairs in order and protect those closest to you from the stress and expense of arranging your funeral. It may not be a cheery thought, but it is certainly very comforting to know your funeral is taken care of and you won’t be a burden to your family or friends at an upsetting and difficult time.
The Golden Leaves From50 Funeral Plan is a straight forward, affordable way to pay for the funeral you want. Especially in today’s society where the backdrop of spiralling funeral inflation, has heaped additional strain on a population already facing widespread financial hardship. Today, planning your funeral services and pre-paying its costs in advance, is clearly making more sense than ever before.
Why choose the From50 Funeral Plan
against rising funeral costs
Set at today’s prices
Funeral directors cost’s set at today’s prices – no more to pay for these services.
No intrusive medical health checks
on both funeral choices and payment options
Peace of mind
Help remove some of the financial burden and emotional stress from your loved ones at a time when they are least able to cope
Provided in partnership with AXA Wealth Ltd., trading as SunLife.
GOLDEN LEAVES want you to feel completely confident that by trusting them to ensure your funeral arrangements are in the safest hands possible:
- Recognised for innovation, Golden Leaves was one of the first funeral planning companies to be established in 1984
- Golden Leaves is a founder member of the National Association for pre-Paid Funeral Plans – NAPFP and help establish FPA which regulates funeral plans within the UK
- Golden Leaves were the first to launch international repatriation funeral plans
- Golden Leaves were the first to launch and provide the only nationwide ‘green’ funeral plan.
- Golden Leaves were also the first to introduce a funeral plan which provides full cover after just 12 months and which provides a refund of up to 100% of overpaid fixed monthly payments
- All appointed funeral directors have to satisfy a number of stringent service requirements before they can provide services for a Golden Leaves Funeral Plan.